Thursday, August 28, 2008

Turns Out . . .

I have a real job.

This is only augmented by the fact that the administration made me a 'Group Leader" for a group of all first timers (myself included, obviously). This basically just means that I have to keep everyone cohesive and coherent, and formulate group plans, quizzes, tests, and exams. Oh, and it also means my head is first on the chopping block when something goes in a direction less than ideal.

It was kind of a strange decision on the part of the administration seeing as everyone else in the group is older, more experienced in one way or another, and male. I am really happy with the added responsibility, and as I started to do some work on it this morning, I found it to be near second nature.

Another thing that is second nature for me is having this many books although, while I was in college, the topics were a little different.

No comments: