Sunday, July 27, 2008

Waiting

No updates lately because its not too interesting to write about waiting. But, here I go anyway. I have been waiting for my visa, my passport, and my teaching assignment (grade, classes, etc). The online class is over, and we are all doing our own thing to get ready for the year ahead.

Personally, I am navigating the line between excitement and anxiety. Thus far, I have successfully stayed on the side of excitement. I figure the anxiety will set in once I get on the Plane of Fate (as I have been affectionately calling it) from Atlanta to Shanghai. I am flying with two other people from the program who will also be at SHSID, Dennis and Tiffany. It is my assumption that this will make the whole ordeal of leaving the US for a year a little easier. 

More updates later when I actually have something to update about. Later. 

No comments: