Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tour of My Apartment

Ever since I decided that I would be spending another year here, I have gone all out on making my living space exactly what I want it to be. I thought it would be nice to take all of you virtual viewers on a little tour of my space.

This is the hallway to my apartment. It's glamorous, I know. I put the chair out there to make it easier to put my shoes on in the morning. I have an official "no shoe" apartment. I decided that one day after I saw a person peeing on the street, some dog poop, and a nice dollop of spit within a five yard distance. No need to drag that into the apartment, I thought.

This is my living room, as you enter through the front door. It took about five tries until I finally rested on this configuration.

This is my desk, to the right as you walk in the door.

From the other side of the living room:

Art work
My scroll, lighting, bookcase instillation. A good use of dead space, or so I think.


My hallway/closet/bedroom. What my apartment lacks in space it makes up for in charm.

My "kitchen", the last door at the very end of the "hallway" right next to my "bedroom".

My bed. Happy, happy Ikea bedding.

The sink in my bathroom. I just liked this picture.

My (very) newly renovated bathroom. By renovated I mean I got one more lamp and a shelf for my girly supplies. It's the little things.

I hope you liked Cribs: Laoshi Edition. I will update on any significant improvements yet to come!

No comments: