Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Moldy Situation

One day, when I was making my bed with an intensity yet unknown to mainland China, I came upon this:






I tried to ignore it, mostly because I had no adequate cleaning supplies to take care of a mold infestation of that magnitude. It was easy enough to forget, and I went about my business for another week or two.

Then, I started having really strange dreams. Really, really strange. And, I could remember every detail. On top of that, I started getting sick. Really, really sick. Coughing up things that looked like they came from the set of Aliens III. I had no idea what was going on.

And then it dawned on me. The Mold! I knew I had to do something about. It was infesting my brain and my lungs. It had spread to the proportions as seen above. On a trip to Carrefore, I got cleaner with bleach and gave it hell when I got home.

I am glad to say that all of the mold is gone and I am sleeping a little more soundly.

Now, on to the monolithic soap scum in my bathroom . . .

No comments: